hi all

kazpar31

what a great forum, i stated slimming world 7 weeks ago, weigh in tonight, was expecting a gain, but lost 4lb, lost 18lb in total now, so really pleased, glad i came accross this forum for support and ideas from fellow slimmers... pleased to meet you all and hope to chat with some of you... good luck with the loss, we will get there in the end! xx

i agree hun it is a great site i love coming on here the advice is great
xxxxxx

Hi Kazpar!

Welcome aboard :)

Congrats on a brilliant loss this week - my weigh in is on Thurs and if I'm even close to 4lbs I'll be delighted!

Hope you enjoy the forums, pop back and let us know how you're getting on with SW.

Cheers
Ste
x

Welcome to the forum. :flowers: I can't recommend the recipe sticky enough. It will give you some great ideas as it's so important to have some variety when doing this diet. Good luck and any questions, just shout and one of us is bound to help you out!

Just a quickie though, if you have any syn requests, please put them in the syn sticky above!

Welcome again :welcome:

welcome, fab loss keep going :happy096: x

thanks for the warm welcome, looking forward to having a lok at the recipies and finding out how u all put the lovely charts on your posts xxxx

Welcome, I spend all my time on here to remember that I am on a plan!!!! get loads of ideas and stay out of the fridge lol

Well done with your loss so far

Back