Hi Alll x

should point out that Cambridge don't recomment freezing any of the products because it destroys the vitamin and mineral content.

I love hearing it will get better! Iv a week done tomorrow and slowly getting there! It's so reassuring to hear it gets better cos thus weeks been tough!

I've had such a bad day, can't drink the shakes they make me bork! I've spoke to my consultant and she's going to Change them tomorrow! Don't want to give up after one day...

Personally I like the soups - not keen on the bars.

Good luck - hope you find something you like the taste of.

Good Luck with it all - it does get easier:D

I have been on the diet since May and I'm now on step 3 and still loving the losses...I only used to live on the three different choc flavour shakes!

Take care and keep posting your progress.

the key is to keep on swapping the flavours around. you will find one week u like a certain thing and the next week u will hate it. i always get a mixture of stuff so that i dont get bored.. and yes the tetras and the chewy bars definitely help. xx

all the best

also the other thing u could do is .. try them hot.. some people add coffee ... etc etc. but ur not allowed to freeze them x

I hope you're able to find something for you that works. I exist solely on chocolate at the moment, because I've tried the other flavours in the past and I had trouble getting, and keeping, them down. Now that I stick to the ones I like, it's so much easier to stick to the CWP in general!

In my first weel I didn't think I was ever going to be able to get on with the shakes, I would drink them in the garden holding my breathe lol! But somehow it got easier :) mind you I only have chocolate 3 times a day! I've moved to SS+ so having a small meal everyday so at least I'm having something that's not sweet. Good Luck x

Back