Hi, am back!!

zpacey

Hi all you gorgeous people, I have come to a point now that I feel comfortable leaving cd and continuing on the rest of my weight loss journey with atkins through to maintainance.

I have been following all your threads and nearly have a book full of all the lovely recipies you guys have been posting and can't wait to start experimenting with them.

I've so missed my alcohol and will be joining you vicky vodka....lol on a little tipple every so often...xxx

Most of you probably still remember me from last year, am not a newbie but just feel I've been on holiday and am coming back home. So just wanted to say a big hi to all of you. xxx

Welcome back :D well done on your losses so far!!! and enjoy your first tipple !

Thanks gals. You've all done so well! Congrats. Wish I could have a drink this weekend but can't as I've got my final exams starting from the 24th, I'll be finished with them on the 1st of june and will definately have more than a tipple that evening!!!...lol

ooh what are you exams for?

Hey Z, welcome back darling. Nice to see you here. :)

Thanks Jim, it's nice to be back... x

ooh what are you exams for?

I'm doing a degree in accounting, it's my final year..and final exams (for the degree) ...am so excited, It's been a tough 3 yrs but hopefully will be well worth it in the end.

oh wow. good luck hon!

ta hun, i need it i think....lol

Hi Z.. welcome back to the fold. x

Back