Hi am New here

superslim

:) Hi everyone, I am starting my lipotrim tomorrow hoping to lose atleast 20lbs by the end of sept...I kno I can do it..its amazing to see what every1 has achieved and am hoping to follow on those footsteps!

XX

Good Luck Tomorrow and to reaching your GOAL!! :D

good luck!!!

I'm sure you'll get to your goal!

x

Good luck - but I am sure that you will do fabulously :D

good luck. im a newbie 2! :)

Good luck - are you hoping to lose more than 20lbs in total and is end September just an interim goal?

Just a note of cautinoary advice - LT can be very random in that you may lose 1lb one week and 4 the next, so don't be too disappointed if you don't lose 20lb by that date. It is entirely possible to do so, of course, just I personally don't always think setting targets is the most helpeful way of going.

HOpe that doesnt' seem to negative, as i say it's just a note of caution. You will do great if you stick to it 100% and that's akll you can do :) :)

thank you all...Elle-Emm, Just a goal I set for myself, of course I wanna lose more that 20lbs, But the thing with me is I always set myself a goal and try n get there, so even if its not exact what I have set, its somethin close..so If I lose from 15 to 20 will be good enuff for me...the higher ur goal the higher ur results will b.. coz U work extra hard...

I have tried to see every1's losses and thats Y I said 20lbs...and every1 done amazing!..Elle u hv done Brill in so many weeks...well done!

Back