Hi and how much water!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by raquelscatt, 6 November 2007 Social URL.

1. raquelscatt

raquelscatt Full Member

Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself. :wave_cry:

My name is Rachel and I live in Quarry Bank, West Midlands!!

I have re-joined the CD having lost 3 stone at the beginning of the year and gaining 1 and a half stone since June :cry:

I have been on the CD for 2 weeks but have only lost 5lbs (I haven't been doing it properly) but am now determined to stick to Sole Source and get this weight off!

If I can shift a stone by Christmas, dh has promised to buy me a new dress!!

Anyway, how much water do you consume in an average day. I have so far drunk 3 litres but somehow think it should be more by this time of day. I am aiming to drink 5 litres a day or is this too much??
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Cambridge Plan
    I usually have around 2.5L and no more!
  4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Rachel!

Welcome back!

What a fantastic incentive to keep you on track with a dress!!! You can shift a stone in no time Hun!!!

On average I drink 4 litres a day - more if I am dancing...I teach Ceroc Jive to beginners and can get rather warm!!! I also have 2 cans of Coke Zero and a cup of Bouillon....I do wake up in the morning thirsty, so maybe I should try and sqeeze in another half a litre!!!
    If you can manage 5 litres a day, then go for it!!

I look forward to reading more posts from you!

5. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

I always have between 4 & 5 litres a day + 1 can of coke zero and 2 mugs of hot summer berry..
  6. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

5- 6 litres for me (except on the day I get weighed, then it is only 4 litres)
  7. excesspounds

excesspounds Full Member

Hi ALL - I drink around 3 L a day - but I use summer berry in all of it - is that ok?
  8. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

The water flavourings are ok but you should not have any more than a teaspoonful a day....dosn't sound much I know but it is very concentrated and goes along way.
  9. excesspounds

excesspounds Full Member

Thanks for that - I have been putting a teaspoon in per litre!! Maybe thats why my weight loss is not huge

70 pounds approx to lose
    week 1 - 5pounds
    week 2 - 7
  10. California girl

California girl On a mission!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    im rubbish

god i thought i was doing well on 2 litres put have just filled up my bottle now to try and get another ltr in before bed = ill be peeing all night!! does your cups of black coffee/tea count too?
  11. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

I usually try to have 4.5 to 5L a day. Most often it's 4.5 I manage though :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.