hi anyone from manchester

Hi im from costa del stretford, just trying to get my head around this slattery thingy ma jig lol

Ohhh noooo honey! I didn't make those. They were from the bakery we were talking about earlier on in the thread.

These piccies are the extent of my cake making lol x

Attachments

• DSC02558.JPG
    DSC02558.JPG
    198.7 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC02560.JPG
    DSC02560.JPG
    247.9 KB · Views: 25
Help me out on this one Manchester ladies. I need a good hairdresser who has a decent colourist.
My hair is going quite grey and I need someone good. Never had much luck with colour. End up resorting to getting it out of a box and doing my own....with varying degrees of success!
So any recommendations gratefully received. Prepared to travel a bit for someone good...

My Hairdresser is really good, she is quite expensive but worth it.

The Salon is called Anthony's for Hair and its based in Bury and my stylist is called Kelly.

BUT....she is having a baby and going on maternity leave in the next 4 weeks or so. They have 1/2 price colour sales on all the time in there and its a really reputable salon.

If your interested let me know and i'll PM you some details hun :cool:

Yes please!! Always think a recommendation is worth it's weight in gold! Thanks Hun

I go to Razors Edge in town hun. Theres 3 altogether and i use the one on Oxford Road, mainly cos i used to get 25% student discount, lol. It can be a bit pricey but it's that good i've been going there for about 6 years now! The stylists and senior stylists are all trained at the L'Oreal Academy in Manchester. My mums best friend is a hairdresser too and has a salon called Shear Genius, she's great and ridiculously cheap but it's in Cheadle so that is quite a way from you!x

Hello from sunny Wigan! :wavey: I know it's not quite Mcr, but it's Greater Mcr!!

Are you chocoholic enough to take the Slattery Chocolate Challenge?

A slice of hot chocolate fudge cake and a slice of chocolate fudge cake, served with 2 chocolate cups, one filled with fresh cream and one filled with ice cream. This is spun with a white chocolate sauce and accompanied by a glass of Slattery's Hot Chocolate.
£12.75
If you can eat all this (on your own!) you will be rewarded with a Slattery chocolate medal and a box of handmade chocolates.

OMG! Pre-SW I defo would have tried this! And possibly managed it!!!!! I was such a pig!!!! :eek:

I'd probably just make myself sick now with such an immense sugar rush!!!! :jelous:

hi all quiet a few of us then lol never heard of slatters but checked the link looks well nice 3 of my freinds geting married begining of next year so will pass on the info chat can be anything you like thought it would be good if we were all in sort of same area so we could compare on shops ect give advice like the cake shop and hairdressers ect , its working already .
im from near the centre of manchester 10 mins from town, xx

I live in Manchester (Longsight to be exact). There are loads of us on here, even more than on this thread so far...We should arrange a meet-up really.

Yeah...we should. At SLATTERY'S!!! LOL!!

Err, well I know me and GCH certainly aren't quiet! LOL!

Back