Hi - Blackley Group?

Sarah_Lou

Anybody here from Manchester?
I'll be joining the British Legion On Victoria Avenue Class on the 6th, just wondered if anybody here is in that group?

:)

*waves* hello fellow mancunian lol

I don't go to class and I'm on the east side of manchester anywho so that'd be a bit out of the way for me! Hope you enjoy the class and minimins :D

Eeee, Fellow Mancunian! :D
How nice are people here? hehe I tell you, lovely!

Let's just hope the people at my class will be just as nice, i actually can't wait to get started!:eek:

Oh aye, they're a 'reet bunch of good'uns lol

Have you done Slimming World before? I'm sure your class should be great, I've done WW before and you'd hear quite a few people complain about their groups but not very often when it comes to SW - tends to be a much friendlier place, maybe it's because people aren't as hungry? :eek:

not from central manchester just outside from bolton

Hey Sarah Lou! I am joining that group on tuesday too!!!! Been on and off the plan a bit during 2008 but am so determined this year. Have you been a member of that group before? I have and the leader is lovely. I can't wait to get back on track x x

Hey Sarah Lou! I am joining that group on tuesday too!!!! Been on and off the plan a bit during 2008 but am so determined this year. Have you been a member of that group before? I have and the leader is lovely. I can't wait to get back on track x x

I have never done the group before, my mum has and im dragging her along so I'm not my on my own hehe! :8855:

I've become more determined since I started an office job I've just piled on the pounds!!! Shocking it is.
I just can't wait to get started.
Join me on msn if you wanna chat, so we can get some heads up ;)

xx

There y'go, another Blackley girl, small world lol. Us from the other bits of manchester and it's Greater Areas (heehee) are a bit redundant now huh (only kidding).

Sounds like you'll both be looked after by the consultant :) Good luck!

Hi all,
Absolutely chuffed to bits..
I don't start SW til Tuesday but i've already lost 8lbs!!
Just jumped on the scales just to see...and voila...8lbs has just fell off :rolleyes:

Back