hi day 2 of exante

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sulley_72, 6 January 2011 Social URL.

1. sulley_72

sulley_72 New Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hi im sandra and new to this i have done almost every diet out there and have now taken the plunge to do exante i am on my second day now and so far feel fine just wanted to say hi :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. baker5518

baker5518 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(11.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Sulley,

Glad you're feeling fine. Like you I'm on day 2 of Exante although I did 'prepare' for it on Monday and Tuesday by dropping my calories and carb intake, I did this mainly because I wanted to start on Monday but my packs hadn't arrived.

I wish you all the best and keep in touch, it'll be nice to speak to someone who is at the same point as me!

Jay

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with Exante.

Irene xx

5. TRISTAR

TRISTAR Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck Sulley. Minimins is a great site. I too have tried allsorts, and since discovering Minimins i have stayed motivated.

6. baker5518

baker5518 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(11.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Sulley,

How's things going? I had a tough day yesterday. First full day at home with the kids since I started and the temptations and cravings hit hard. I could handle the temptations but I thought the cravings would do me in, the worst being for a Chinese and a couple of lagers last night whilst the wife was out.

I'm pleased to say that I managed to stay strong and was a 100% again yesterday, I hope today's bait easier mentally though.

Jay

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.