hi day 2 of exante

sulley_72

hi im sandra and new to this i have done almost every diet out there and have now taken the plunge to do exante i am on my second day now and so far feel fine just wanted to say hi :D

Hi Sulley,

Glad you're feeling fine. Like you I'm on day 2 of Exante although I did 'prepare' for it on Monday and Tuesday by dropping my calories and carb intake, I did this mainly because I wanted to start on Monday but my packs hadn't arrived.

I wish you all the best and keep in touch, it'll be nice to speak to someone who is at the same point as me!

Jay

Good luck Sulley. Minimins is a great site. I too have tried allsorts, and since discovering Minimins i have stayed motivated.

Hi Sulley,

How's things going? I had a tough day yesterday. First full day at home with the kids since I started and the temptations and cravings hit hard. I could handle the temptations but I thought the cravings would do me in, the worst being for a Chinese and a couple of lagers last night whilst the wife was out.

I'm pleased to say that I managed to stay strong and was a 100% again yesterday, I hope today's bait easier mentally though.

Jay

Back