Hi!! Day One...AGAIN!! LOL!

Hi,
Well I find myself starting again on the long and winding road to ideal weight Nirvana.
I've tried various things in the past, Slimming World, Atkins, Slim Fast, 30 Minute Workout yada yada. Everything worked up to a point and then I sabotaged myself. In the case of 30 Min Workout, the gym closed down. Sad really, cos I enjoyed that and I saw drastic results AND I was sticking to it...wonders will never cease!!
I do really well for the first 4 to 6 weeks on eating plans and then the little devil on my shoulder starts to taunt me with chunky Kitkats and cheese and onion crisps.

So......today is Day One of....errrmmmm not actually too sure yet which is why I find myself here looking for inspiration. I've already been for a run this morning (YIKES!! that was hard work...so little motivation for that kind of thing at the moment) and I've done an hours boxfit. I just need a plan to support my goals.
I've gone up from a 12 to a 14 over the course of the last year and I'm not feeling good about that at all, especially when I'd dropped from almost a size 18 in the space of a couple of months when going to the 30 minute thingy.
Still, at least this time I can try to nip things in the bud before it gets too extreme.
OK, well if anyone has any suggestions for me that would be great. I'm open to all advice and tips.
Thanks
Lorraine

Hi, at least you know where it goes wrong for you, I suggest planning ahead and set mini goals, good luck.

Hi Lorraine, looks like you enjoy a workout, if you have a wii I can recommend the my fitness coach games, I've only started using them recently but have the original, the dance and the cardio ones and find that if I alternate between them i don't get as fed up as it's a good variety of different exercises. Good luck x

Back