Hi everybody!

momini

I made an account here a while back and I think it's now time to say hello to all of you :)

So, hello!!

I'm currently 19st 4lbs, which is the heaviest I've ever been. My Dad has convinced me to start Weight Watchers with him, so I'm lucky to have a motivator living with me! I went to my first meeting last Wednesday and I'm a bit nervous about my weigh-in on Wednesday, but I've been good, so hopefully the pounds will fall off in time.

I've been reading through food diaries and plans here and I'm super excited to get even more motivated by a lot of you.

M x

Hi there. I start the cambridge diet on thursday! I've got 6 stone to lose before my wedding in March :). I did weightwatchers when I was 19 and lost 4 stone in 6 months. Great way of eating without limiting yourself! Unfortunately whenever I've gone back (which is many many times) I've never managed it again. If it's your first time it's all new and exciting and when you first start to notice the difference in your size it is a huge motivator!!!! I know you can do it just believe in yourself and all the best xxx :)

Back