Hi everyone, another new member here :o)

Dyantha

Hello all!
My name is Dyantha, most people call me Dy. I'm 36, I have 4 sons (17,16,12,8) and I'm married to my best friend!

I've always been on the larger side and needless to say a yo-yo dieter. I've tried a few weight loss plans in the past, my most successful (but least enjoyable) was Weight Watchers about 7 years ago when I lost 47lbs in 6 months! Although I didn't make my goal weight. I've decided to have a go at SW this time as I've heard quite a few good reviews and the meeting times suit me a lot better.

I've managed to 'bloom' my way back up to 17st 2lbs :sigh:, which I'm so ashamed of and VERY determined to get rid of it. I'm not sure of a goal weight yet, I'm going to judge myself on the way I look and feel and hoping I'll know when I'm there. My ticker is a guide for now as I know I need to lose at LEAST that amount of weight.

This forum looks like a great place to be, although I haven't managed to look around too much yet. I'm hoping I can get the extra support I need in here to be a success! So thanks for being here :eek:)

Hello Dy.

I am also new here. I start on the CD on thursday i am so excited. Wow you done fab for losing 47lb in 6 months weldone you!! I am sure you will do it again. Good luck :D

Natasha xxx

hi!
this is the first time im doing slimming world, been doing it since wednesday n im finding it easier than i ever found WW! Good luck xxx

Hi & :welcme:
good luck with the weight loss :D x

Back