Hi everyone, another WeMITT here!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by My Sharona, 8 August 2009 Social URL.

1. My Sharona

My Sharona Member

I have at least eight stone to lose and just started CD yesterday .
    I've done this a few times before but never last very long on it, but this time I am more than determined.
    I have set myself a goal to be 14stone by Christmas day, and I know that if I stick to CD I will get there....................it's just sticking to it that I find difficult!

It's only day two and I have had a few wobbly moments I can tell you, but I somehow remained strong.
    I just want to get rid of this weight once and for all
    I long for the day that my new problem of how to maintain arrives because I would rather battle with "how to stay down" than go through this again if you know what I mean :eek:

So here I am and yes, I admit that I can't exactly say I am thrilled with the idea of no food for the next five months, but I know that I would be even more miserable if I was to stay at this weight.
    So here I am, last chance saloon some might say, time to crack the old whip! :whip:

Last edited: 7 September 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Welcome. I began with over 10 stones to lose and with WW and now SW have lost 3 of those stones. Still a long way to go but I prefer to have mini targets as my head can cope with it better

Good luck

Irene xx

4. LaLaLou

LaLaLou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.74%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiya :)

I'm Louise, and a fellow newbie with alot to lose too! Best of luck with your weightloss, and well done for staying strong after your "wobblies" lol.

I long for the day that my new problem of how to maintain arrives because I would rather battle with "how to stay down" than go through this again if you know what I mean

Totally know what you mean there! I will NOT let myself get back to this stage.

Best of luck, hope to speak to you soon

Louise xx

5. Neen

Neen On a mission !

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st12lb(23.43%)
    Diet:
    Gastric band/Slimming World
    Hiya Sharona, I just wanted to wish you all the best! I admire you doing Cambridge. I'm sure that the weight melting off superfast will totally take your mind off any food you might be worried about missing.
    Good luck!

6. My Sharona

My Sharona Member

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Last edited: 7 September 2009
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.