• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi everyone, another WeMITT here!

I have at least eight stone to lose and just started CD yesterday .
I've done this a few times before but never last very long on it, but this time I am more than determined.
I have set myself a goal to be 14stone by Christmas day, and I know that if I stick to CD I will get there....................it's just sticking to it that I find difficult!

It's only day two and I have had a few wobbly moments I can tell you, but I somehow remained strong.
I just want to get rid of this weight once and for all
I long for the day that my new problem of how to maintain arrives because I would rather battle with "how to stay down" than go through this again if you know what I mean :eek:

So here I am and yes, I admit that I can't exactly say I am thrilled with the idea of no food for the next five months, but I know that I would be even more miserable if I was to stay at this weight.
So here I am, last chance saloon some might say, time to crack the old whip! :whip:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

IreneH

Gold Member
Welcome. I began with over 10 stones to lose and with WW and now SW have lost 3 of those stones. Still a long way to go but I prefer to have mini targets as my head can cope with it better

Good luck

Irene xx

LaLaLou

Silver Member
S: 21st0lb C: 20st3lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 48.6 Loss: 0st11lb(3.74%)
Hiya :)

I'm Louise, and a fellow newbie with alot to lose too! Best of luck with your weightloss, and well done for staying strong after your "wobblies" lol.

I long for the day that my new problem of how to maintain arrives because I would rather battle with "how to stay down" than go through this again if you know what I mean

Totally know what you mean there! I will NOT let myself get back to this stage.

Best of luck, hope to speak to you soon

Louise xx

Neen

On a mission !
S: 25st0lb C: 19st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 49 Loss: 5st12lb(23.43%)
Hiya Sharona, I just wanted to wish you all the best! I admire you doing Cambridge. I'm sure that the weight melting off superfast will totally take your mind off any food you might be worried about missing.
Good luck!