Hi Everyone! DAY ONE S/S

Yeah think I may paste mine first. And I put more water into my shakes too as I don't like them so thick. Thanks for all your great advice x

Hey

I have just done this with my spicy tomato soup! It does actually say on the back of the pack to add a bit of cold water turn into a paste before adding the hot water... Added lots of cracked black pepper and it was yummy!! :)

Ohhh that's a good idea! speaking of which how are you finding day two Alfaasil?

Im on day 3 now, I started a diary yesterday I didn't realise there was a diary section or I'd of started there lol. Day 2 was a bit cruddy felt awful. Today's been better, less sicky. This is the most persistent I've ever been on any diet, yea 3 days I know lol that's how crap I usually am at diets!! X

I didn't know there was a diary section either! That's great you've made it day 3 it should hopefully get a lot better from here on in! You've made to the dreaded three day hurdle and are flying over it!! You must be pleased with yourself so far!

Thank you :) erm I don't think realisation has set in yet that I have eaten nothing. It is so unlike me because I LOVE food.
I think I will be more motivated when I've had my first WI hopefully I will have lost something, I think I'll be upset if I haven't, for some reason I doubt that I'll lose anything but that's probably because I've failed at everything else. I'll still stick at it though even if I don't lose.

What day ate you on shaz? X

Are* stupid iPhone lol

Snap! I haven't even thought about missing food! Hopefully I'm in or nearly in ketosis by now as the hunger pangs have almost gone now! I had my first weigh in and lost 7lbs and I'm just chuffed I've finally managed to see the scales go down!! i didn't start SS until last Thursday so I'm technically on day 6! :)

That's fantastic well done!!! Been thinking about buying some ketostix just so I can be reassured my fat stores are being burned away lol.

I just bought some from amazon!! Lol

How much Hannah?? X

Thanks! I may have to purchase some :p

I bought some of amazon too, they arrived this morning and they showed I was definately in ketosis. will use them to check now and then :)

I used mine this morning and it stayed the original colour that it was when it started! Maybe they're not working, I might get one of my family to do one as they're eating carbs!

Ive heard apparantly because of the amount of water were drinking it could dilute the ketones in your urine, so sometimes they could be alittle unreliable! x

On another note: weigh in after 5 days, lost 3 lbs! and 1 inch on my hips and 1 inch on my waist! yeey!

Might explain it! That's great news about your weight loss! I can't believe how many inches you've lost already you must be over the moon!!

I am pretty stoked. I know it's not as much as some first time weigh ins but it's 3lbs closer to target :)
When's you weigh in shazzy?

My weigh in is on Wednesday! Im nervous as everyone says week 2 is always a slow week! So I'll have to wait and see eek!!!

Good luck!! X

Back