hi everyone! good to be back...

wannabslim

Gold Member
Hi everyone! Some of you may remember me from around this time last year when i did CD for the first time! I am returning at around a stone heavier than i was when i came off the diet last may, and I am hoping to do this until i get to around 11 stone when i will go back to calorie counting (been cal counting since 1st jan and have lost about 11lbs doing that so i know i can do it, i just want some quicker losses for a while and to get out of the plateau i have been on for the last 3 weeks!).

I am really excited to be back and hope that you guys will help me thru the good and bad times that we all know are part of this crazy dieting journey!

I would love to hear your success stories as it always inspires me to stick with it when I hear that others are doing well! I would also be interested if anyone wants to buddy up! xxx

Hi just wanted to wish you luck on your restart it wont take you long to get to 11.11 stone, once you get back in the swing of it. Im 13.8 at the moment i was 18.5 back in august, i had a few months break but i am back in the swing again. I want to get down to 12.7 by the end of april as going on holiday. then i aim to get down to 11, hopefully by the summer. good luck you can do it.

Good luck on your re-start and looking forward to meeting you at the Brum meet!You are still going?

Thanks ladies! I am feeling really positive about this now! And thanks Dawn, you have cheered me up no end- congrats on your weightloss so far, you are doing so well!!!

Yep I am indeed going to the Brum meet still- you will note that my first goal relates to that meet! I am going to be in the elevens for the first time since I was 16!! HURRAHHHHHHH :bliss:

Back