Hi everyone, I just joined MiniMins, have lost 24lbs so far on WW. Love this site!

AD3

Hi everyone,

I've just joined MiniMins. I started WW on July 11th 2012 weighing in at 14st on the button (I'm 5ft9in).

I'm in my 12th week now and have lost 24lbs so far.

I have another 25lbs to lose before I reach my goal weight.

My starting BMI was 29 and now it is at 25.3.

I can't believe how amazing WW is. It has changed my life and taught me so much about food and made me a healthier person!

I'm dying to hear your stories, share recipes and motivate one another!

AD3

well done you! im 13.4 and much shorter than you.i was tempted to do slimming world but weight watchers seems more flexible.what has been your best tip?and have you been exercising?

AD3 said:
Hi everyone,

I've just joined MiniMins. I started WW on July 11th 2012 weighing in at 14st on the button (I'm 5ft9in).

I can't believe how amazing WW is. It has changed my life and taught me so much about food and made me a healthier person!

AD3

Hello and welcome!

Wow, I wish I could lose 24lb in 12 weeks! I might stand a chance of wearing a nice little number for my crimbo party!!

x

AD3 said:
Hi everyone,

AD3

Hi and welcome. Big well done on your weight loss so far, you've done excellent. I've lost 46lb but that's over a couple years of being on and off plan constantly. Need to stick to it and be slim for christmas this year :) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well done!!! Maybe u cud share how u lost ur weight :) x

Back