Hi everyone im a newbie

happychicken1

Hiya ive just moved from LT as i was so bored with choc shakes!!! Im so happy ive found Slim and save as I'd never heard of it until last week so here I am . I cant believe the range of foods and most are lovely Ive just had spag bol with microwaved mushroons to bulk it up and it was lovely...I cant wait for my tea.

I will be on here a lots so looking foward to getting to know everyone and swopping tips.

x;)

Hi and welcome

I am loving s&s have my 8th week weigh in on Friday

Welcome! Everyone is so lovely here :) Good luck on your journey - i'm approaching week 4 and i love it x

Hiya ive just moved from LT as i was so bored with choc shakes!!! Im so happy ive found Slim and save as I'd never heard of it until last week so here I am . I cant believe the range of foods and most are lovely Ive just had spag bol with microwaved mushroons to bulk it up and it was lovely...I cant wait for my tea.

I will be on here a lots so looking foward to getting to know everyone and swopping tips.

x;)

Hiya Happychicken!
Just read this post and noticed you've said bye-bye to Lipotrim! I've just had a quick look at the slim and save website and it does sound more appealing, hmmm... just the being able to have a meal makes it so much more tempting, especially the spag bol. How I miss simple things.
But I'm quite unsure how it works? Do you have 2 shakes a day and a meal? Cos I saw there's one where you have 3 things a day and one where you have 4, whats the difference?
If you could give me a bit of info on it that would be lovely, and you may also tempt me to join S&S... or maybe when I've reached a healthy BMI on Lipotrim I'll then join S&S :)
Thank you, and good luck with your new journey! x

Hiya Happychicken!
Just read this post and noticed you've said bye-bye to Lipotrim! I've just had a quick look at the slim and save website and it does sound more appealing, hmmm... just the being able to have a meal makes it so much more tempting, especially the spag bol. How I miss simple things.
But I'm quite unsure how it works? Do you have 2 shakes a day and a meal? Cos I saw there's one where you have 3 things a day and one where you have 4, whats the difference?
If you could give me a bit of info on it that would be lovely, and you may also tempt me to join S&S... or maybe when I've reached a healthy BMI on Lipotrim I'll then join S&S :)
Thank you, and good luck with your new journey! x

On the 3 a day you have an evening meal with 100g protein like chicken or fish, also 200g of veggies
On the 4 a day you have all four meal packs but you can have 200g veggies too.

Come over to the slim & save siiiide, you will be happy :) the cottage pie, spag bol & macaroni cheese are totally delicious! xx

So I could have 3 of the s+s products a day and then an evening meal of my choice that's high in protein? Does sound a lot more tempting, just being able to eat for a start!
Also, for anyone that knows, could I switch straight from lipotrim to slim and save? Or would I have to do a weeks refeed then start S+S afterwards? :) x

So I could have 3 of the s+s products a day and then an evening meal of my choice that's high in protein? Does sound a lot more tempting, just being able to eat for a start!
Also, for anyone that knows, could I switch straight from lipotrim to slim and save? Or would I have to do a weeks refeed then start S+S afterwards? :) x
you could switch straight over hun and the losses are just the same on slim and save as LT or CD
good luck:)

Hi Beckie boop,

U can order the sample pack but heres what I like and dont like ... buts its a matter of personal taste.

I love the cattage pie, chili and spag bol, I put some chopped mushroon in to to bulk it up. I saved two sachets for tea tonight and I really felt like it was a proper meal, in fact it was better than most other food cos it doesnt bloat u afterward. Tomo im having chilli with salad. Im going to try the mac cheese with cauli or brocolli and have the cottage pie with veg as my Sunday dinner. TBH I would rather have an extra sachets instead of the recommended "other" meal as its just 100g of chichen or fish u cant have gravy so it would be very dry whereas the meals are saucy depending on how much water u add. I tried the porridge today ...Yuk and then the oatmeal ..yuk so maybe ill have to have shake for brekkie instead . The choc crispy cereal is quiet nice and u could save this for desert as its quiet sweet and nothing like cearl more like the 70's classis angel delight . U can also have coke zero and diet dr pepper but Im so used to plenty of water id rather stick to that, buts at least its an option. The bars are fab in fact too nice and handy if ur out and about that was the problem with Lt if u wee out u weer stuck (I personally hated their bars). Im off to my friends in 3 weeks and instead of panicking about being on LT, Im sorted, As they others dig in to a takeaway or whatever I can just stick my chilli in the microwave and have with a salad and drink coke xero (Ill pretend theres vodca in it to keep them quiet) but at least I wont so I wont feel leftout.

Give it a whirl its so much letter than LT I dont even feel like im on diet

xx

I defected from LL after a few weeks, S&S is so much more paletable! Lots of choice and it doesn't leave a dodgy aftertaste either. Have a read through the tips for newbies too, lots of really good info in there - that's where I found the tip to buy the mens 5 a day pack as it's better value (still have 3 or 4 packs a day, it lasts longer). Looking forward to seeing your results :)

Heya, Im starting today too, did LL before last year with good results, been a bit skint to do it until i found S & S. Still alot to lose but found minimins a great help.
so hello all and good luck :)!

Thank you everyone! - I think I'm going to stick with LT til I've reached a healthy BMI and see what happens from there. But this definitely does sound like a tempting decision! x

Back