Hi everyone im a newbie....

suki11

I've lost a little over a stone... Need to lose another! diet is getting boring!! Missing crisps.... and getting fed up calorie counting!

Have you looked at any other diets?? Slimming world is good and so is weight watchers! Take a look around the site as there are diets i havent even heard of myself but im sure there is one that will suit you :)

What a great site, I was just reading about "Primal" diet... I lost with SW in the past, I've never been on WW.

Well im enjoying SW even though i had a blip last night but back on it stronger amd harder today! Im sure you will find a diet that suits you! Will you be going to classes or by yourself? :)

I am thinking about going to class, it is easier... I enjoyed SW but I seem to gain weight on Green days, the lovely lady said it doesn't work for everyone and to just have Red, it did work. I have lost a stone on my own but cannot shift any more... Need some new ideas. Just walking at the minute, so need to increase my fitness!

Well im on orange day which i find is perfect as ive never done it before and i didnt know how the old one worked! I find orange is amazing! I bought josie gibsons 30 second slim dvd and its only for 20 mins level 1 and oh my i thought i had been hit by a bus i couldnt walk properly the next day my bum, thighs, arms and stomach were in agony but its amazing! I like to exercise from home rather than classes :)

Well done, orange days sound good as you can have a mixture, and you're more likely to stick to it. I've ordered a weight hula hoop which has arrived, thinking it might help with my tummy, on the reviews it sounds brutal!! I don't like classes, I tagged along to RC class and I spent the whole time facing the wrong way in aerobics!

Well done, orange days sounds good as you can have a little of everything. I've ordered a weighted hula hoop, to help with my tummy... Sound brutal on the reviews, gonna give it a go this afternoon

Well done... Soz if your already had a reply it's doing weird things....

I've just purchased a weighted hula hoop, thinking whilst I watching easties can do some hula

Aww i loved to hula havemt done that for years!!! Even if its for 5 mins its 5 mins active whilst watching easties! Lol :)

I saw an article were this lady lost inches doing hula hooping so thought for £15.00 it's worth a crack... But the reviews said it may cause bruises! Lol

I think I'm going to be sore tomorrow.... I have been exercising today!!!

Yeah I Got this weighted hula hoop from Amazon and it's bruised me!!! I know tomorrow it will be sore!!! I went for a long walk too and I'm knackered.... Lol

Bruised you?? Bloody hell sounds dangerous!! Lol. I only walk on my treadmill at the mo but gradually increasing time and speed and am doing quite well so far. Hubby got me an exercise bike aswell on Sunday so goin on that aswell now but don't enjoy that as much.

Feels better to be doing something every day tho as I'm quite lazy.

Have u had a good day apart from the beating by the hula hoop? =)

Well done you :) Walking on treadmill with incline is fab for fat burning, and you'll get great cardio with your bike too. Yeah had a great day, apart from the bruises but going to stick with my hula hooping, I might have to get some body armour lol I still canny believe it, but I did read on reviews how the first few times it bruises!

Exercise is supposed to be good for us!! Haha

Hope the hula hooping doesn't hurt too much tomoro. And I read somewhere that no matter how slow we go, we're lapping the people sitting on the couch =D

Too right! You've lapped a few already on your treadmill :)

Back