Hi everyone, i'm new :)

MrsR2004

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Michelle and I have a baby girl who is 11 months and I have a son who is 4 (yes it has taken me 11 months to get around to losing weight!).

I have done sw before, it got me into my beautiful wedding dress (6 years ago now though so there has been a few changes) and then before having my daughter I did cambridge for a few months, had some great success but unfortunately feel I screwed my body up even more! This time I am doing it sensibly and doing it once and for all, this has to be my time, I can't take being overweight any longer. :cry:

I have a long road though which scares me, I think about 8 stone would get me to a normal weight? :eek:

Looking forward to getting to know everyone, I found minimins so supportive when doing cambridge so was excited to see a sw forum too :D

xxxxxx

Welcome along to SW Michelle. Wish you lots of luck and you'll find soooo much support on here, it is really is a wonderful forum. x

Heya!

I'm Britt. Nice to meet you.

Big losses can look scary at the start but just take it a day at a time and you'll get there!

If you need anything just shout!

Are you going to be attending group?
Do you think you'll be doing EE, Red or Green?

:)

You've made the first big step of admittance.
Good luck on your weight loss journey and we'll be here for you every step of the way!

Britt xoxo

Hello, welcome back to Minis and the SW forum :D

Big targets can be very daunting at first, I know I started with almost 7 stone to lose but if you take it one day at a time you'll find yourself getting closer and closer to target. Set yourself mini goals to aim for that will keep you motivated throughout your weight loss. There are plenty of challenges in this forum that you're welcome to join.

I love minis, it's fantastic for support, motivation and just general fun!

Wow that was fast, thanks so much :D

Forgot to say I have signed up for bodyoptimise as with 2 little ones and a home business I would really struggle to get to class all the time and don't want to give myself room to make excuses ;) so working from home I have the sw site and this great forum to keep me on track!

Oh and i'm vegetarian so will be doing green :D, i'm diabetic too, I developed gestational with my pregnancy and it hasn't gone away, my gp told me I would be stuck with it for life now but my consultant has put me on some brill new meds and feels that with losing weight there is still a chance I can get rid of it, so this is one of my aims.

xxxxx

Wow that was fast, thanks so much :D

Forgot to say I have signed up for bodyoptimise as with 2 little ones and a home business I would really struggle to get to class all the time and don't want to give myself room to make excuses ;) so working from home I have the sw site and this great forum to keep me on track!

Oh and i'm vegetarian so will be doing green :D, i'm diabetic too, I developed gestational with my pregnancy and it hasn't gone away, my gp told me I would be stuck with it for life now but my consultant has put me on some brill new meds and feels that with losing weight there is still a chance I can get rid of it, so this is one of my aims.

xxxxx

Ooh, another vegetarian! Yay! I mostly do green days so if you're looking for any inspiration feel free to browse my food diary in my signature. I know lots of people on here follow green, so you won't be alone!

That's great news about the diabetes, hopefully you'll be able to get rid of it by shifting the weight. Even if it doesn't completely disappear I reckon it will be far more manageable at a healthy weight.

Im new also

Hi Michelle and everyone

I am also new to this, so forgive me as im not sure how this works.

I have 2 boys aged 9 and 7. I have been putting weight on gradually over the years and thought it was about time I did something about it instead of just moaning and doing nothing.

I started Slimming World on 28 April this year and after weigh-in last nite i have now received by 2 Stone award. To be honest I never thought Iwould get that far but it has given me a boost to continue.

Im note sure what weight I would like to be at but I think around the 12.5 stone mark.

I will no better when I get around to buying new clothes. This is the bit I am looking forward to the most, as I used to find it quite depressing looking for clothes as you were limited to certain shops.

I wish you all the best in your journey.

XX

Hi there! I'm new also, I've got about 7 stone to lose so we're in a similar boat! I'm sure you'll do awesome this time round :D

Best of luck!

Emily

Thanks hastalavegan for letting me know you are veggie too, will definitely take a look at your food diary :D

Well done SHAZZYB on your 2 stone award, that's fab! What a boost for you x

Welcome to you too Emily, is this your first week? Good luck to you too x

:D

hi guys, this is a great forum. well done for taking the first step towards a healthier you.

good luck on your journey, but iam sure you don't need it.

:)Hi there, can i please join you guys too, totally new to this website so please forgive me if i mess up on anything! Im naz and i have 3 children youngest is 3. during my pregnancies i have put on 5 stones! i have done slimming world before 2 years ago and to be honest i just quit no reason just not motivated enough i guess.. but this time round i really want to lose this weight and last week was my first week and i lost 6.5lbs!! im hoping to lose 2 stones before xams it would be great, its my 9 year wedding anniversary you see so id like to buy myself a nice sexy outfit without so much bits sticking out (lol) anyway welcome to all the new comers too and id like to wish you all the very best on your weight loss journey xoxo

You guys should join my team!

Team Skinny MiniMin!

For all the support of a diet buddy - but in a team!!

It's in the teams section xo

Hi and welcome. I'm new too (still in my first week) and doing it alone so the help from this forum has been very welcome and needed..everything you need to know about sw is on here xx

Thanks for the welcomes and welcome to the other newbies too, great that we can support each other xxx

Back