Hi everyone. Its been a long time, but im back!

Keeliewheeliebin

biker babe!
Just a quick message to say hello to all my old friends and hi to all the new people im yet to 'talk' to. :)
Yes, im back again and ready to start CD next week. Im meeting my new consultant on Monday and im really excited. for all those who dont know...i started CD back in Jan 2006 when i weighed 19 stone. over the last couple of years i sucessfully got down to 11st 9lbs and ran the London Marathon last year. Now im not running and training as much my weight has crept back up to 13st 10lbs and im really really struggling to get it off. so here i am again!
Wish me luck! - the last time i did CD was March 2009 and im scared, and excited and all sorts of other emotions right now. Also my current partner doesnt really want me to do CD but im sure he'll come round.

Good luck on your journey hun xxx Did you use CD to loose all your weight before? xx

Hi! thanks! Im hoping that it will all work ok for me again. CD is the only way i have ever been sucessfully able to lose weight. ive been doing Slimming World too on an off for years but only seem able to lose about 7lbs then maintain after that.
cant wait to get started again :)
looks like youre doing really well with CD too xx

hows it going with you...im doing ok had a few weeks where i couldnt avoid social stuff so my weight is up again but hoping to get it back down just maintaining it is worrying me :(

Met my new CDC this morning. She's really nice. Had my first pack tonight. Chocolate tetra in a big mug topped up with hot water! yum :)

Back