Hi everyone - New to PP

missfriz

Just wanted to say hello to everyone :D. I am Sally and I am 43, I live with my OH and 3 children. I have decided to come back to weight watchers as it is the only diet I have ever lost weight on and kept it off ( Until pregnancy that is ..lol... ). I have tried so so many diets in the past couple of years thinking I will lose the 3 stone I need to lose by doing nearly every diet I could think of and probably more!!!, vlcds, low carbs, Unislim, slimfast, low calorie, and many more with slimming world being the most recent. But strangely enough it didnt hit to me until last week that in the past year of doing slimming world I have lost the grand total of 3lbs!!!! Not that I am knocking slimming world its great but I just can't control my mouth when someone tells me its free food....lol..!!!:eek:. I first lost weight after my first baby Sam who is now 14!! I lost 6 stone doing weight watchers and kept it off until I had my second son Harrison who is now 6. I then lost 3 stone doing weight watchers but after my 3rd son Oscar who is 3 I think I lost the Plot big time!!! Am mouth just went into overdrive!! Anyway I am sure you are bored of hearing me ramble on but, this, is me kicking my but into shape:D. I am doing what I know truly works and is healthy and will stay off. ( Pity I didnt see the light 3 years ago!! ha ha ) Am looking forward to doing the pro points plan which I have not done before and will be joining my local class on Thursday :D Until then I will just have to work out the points as I did before. This seems to be a great site and everyone seems so friendly. Look forward to chatting to you all soon - sally x;)

Well done for coming back, thats the hardest past over with. I know there are a lot of returners about atm. (myself included) Heres to you losing the weight once and for all :)

Back