Hi everyone newbie here SW follower

lynnygonnabslim

Hi Everyone

Newbie to the site but not a newbie to dieting, yo yo dieter from 21 years old onwards.

I've lost lots and put lots back on. Tried all different diets too. But i lost the most on Slimming World so am back to that plan again.

But rejoined slimming world again last week, this Wednesday will be my first weighin.

I've over 129lb to lose with I'm concentrating on my first stone.

I have a real problem with weighin's i talk myself out of them and end up wasting my money. But i'm determined to do it this time.

Hopefully with help from new buddys on here.

I'm an emotional eater and have quite a stressful life, but this is hopefully getting better, due to recent events.

I'm 36, single parent of one 16 year old.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Hi lynny & welcome,I'm doing SW too,loads of info & support here but be warned it does become addictive.I'm on holidays at the moment but still can't keep away thanks to wifi :) Best of luck,keep posting & nosing round ;)

Hi Izzywizzywoo, thanks for the reply, im looking for an active website as i've been on some that are not so active and I sort of lose my momentum. Hope you having a lovely holiday.

Hi Izzywizzywoo, thanks for the reply, im looking for an active website as i've been on some that are not so active and I sort of lose my momentum. Hope you having a lovely holiday.

I'm having a ball,on the balcony sipping a beer.Taking it easy on plan this week,trying to make good choices while still indulging & doing abit of walking & stuff to counteract the synful stuff.

Well you've come to the right place coz this site is chocka with info & lovely friendly people.It's a great outlet & can really spur you on.Keep looking round & join in,once you hit 50 posts you get to do & see more.There's a fone app hence me being on here so much!!

Back