Hi everyone, newbie here.

*ruby*

I just wanted to say hello to you all :wavey:

I've been sort of following slimmimg world from home on my own for about six months now and it seems to be going ok.

I found you lot about a month ago and have learned soooooo much more than I did from the books that I have. :D

Although I still don't really understand the healthy extras and super free properly, I get by - sort of on red and green. :eek:

Anyhooooo, just wanted to say hi and thanks for all ideas and info I've got from here so far.

I'm not here a lot but I have a lurk when I can, and I'm just trying to find my way around properly. :)

Hi Ruby the Newbie (a rhyme- how cool?)

Welcome and GOOD LUCK

We will look after you all the way as long as you promise to laugh at our (not funny) jokes

Welcome to the forum, doll
x

Hiya! I'm a newbie too :D

How have you managed with going it alone? I go to the class at the moment but I'm thinking of going it alone. I'm not liking my consultant much and the next nearest class is too far for me....

Thanks, sounds like a good plan.

I always have a good giggle at the erm...... toilet tales, and the cheats are hilarious. :)

I'm a bit lacking in confidence to go to class to be completely honest, and a bit too skint as well. ;)

I do okay (I think) and I've got loads of pointers and recipes from here. My SIL is going to class so she got me the food directory which is my bible. :giggle:

Yeah this site is brilliant isn't it. I think if I go it alone, i'd be ok with just the support and info on here! :D

Hello and welcome to you both xxx

Hi - I registered recently. Have so far had 2 bad and 3 good weeks. My crime - wine aghh. Good luck all.

Hello and welcome to the forum!!I absolutely love it here,lots of kind helpful people-great ideas and recipes too!!!:p

Hi there, i do Slimming World from home too and have found Minimins a better support tool then class ever has been for me as there is always a way to answer a question, whether it be asking for ideas for tea? How many syns in something? or just a little bit of a tlc when i need it. I hope you continue to do well with everyone's help and advice on here i know i feel at last i found a solution to shedding the weight.

Hi there, i do Slimming World from home too and have found Minimins a better support tool then class ever has been for me as there is always a way to answer a question, whether it be asking for ideas for tea? How many syns in something? or just a little bit of a tlc when i need it. I hope you continue to do well with everyone's help and advice on here i know i feel at last i found a solution to shedding the weight.

Couldn't have said it better....I heart Minimins!!!LOL

hello..... glad your on board !! Looks like your weight lose is going really well - well done !!

Hiya and welcome. I'm fairly new to the site as well. I found it one night at work:whistle: and jouned up. I'm doing alone through the website. I've got a freind at work who started the same week I did who is attending classes and is supplying me with Hi-Fi's. My problem with the classes was that they didn't fit in with my work (12 1/2 hour rotational shifts:sigh:).

This site has given me so much more confidence and help with what I should be doing.

Good luck to you:)

Hi I'm new too, someone at my group recommended this site last week so thought I would give it a whirl and say hello.
Have been having a nosy at some of the threads and there's some fantastic support so thanks I will definately be having a look at them tasty recipes etc .

Back