Hi everyone, newbie here

clairescunny55

Good evening all, my names Claire and I'm from S****horpe. I had my 3rd baby 7 weeks ago and started slimming world on Monday to try and shift a bit of baby weight. I haven't got a target weight in mind, just want to look and feel comfortable with myself. I had a sneaky weigh in this morning and have lost 2lb since Monday. I have been doing lots of walking and feel I am doing good so far, except all the Easter chocs are teasing me lol x

:welcome:Sounds like you're doing great Claire. Your 3rd baby? :happy096:Congrats to you! I just started on SW last Thursday and has a 4lb loss first week so v happy with that. I was really sceptical because I tried so many different diets before, with varying levels of (temporary) success, but am loving the freedom of SW so far. I've been for a couple of long walks yesterday and today. You really don't realise what good exercise it is (or, perhaps in my case how unfit I am) as both nights my back and leg muscles have been really aching. Think I'll give it a rest tomorrow. Stay strong with regard to those Easter Chocs x
(BTW did you asterix out that part of your town or has it done that itself because of the spelling? v funny if so.)

It must've censored my town on its own haha I'm in scu nthorpe! My hubby has eaten all my chocs so I can't eat them lol. Although seeing the progress on the scales already has made me want to carry on doing well! I love the freedom of sw! Xxx

That's too funny.
And well done to your hubby, he's being very helpful isn't he?
I know what you mean about the progress on the scales being a motivation. I didn't weigh myself at home at all last week and wouldn't look at the numbers when I weighed in on Thursday so when the lady said 4, that feeling, you can't beat it and it was such a buzz it's definitely made me want a similar result next week.
So have you made any yummy recipes yet?
xx

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm also doing slimming world and looking to shift baby weight (and some). How much are you looking to lose? 7 weeks, you're keen... took me 8 months to pull my finger out so to speak!

Hi Ellen, id like to lose around a stone to begin with, on Monday I was 12st 2, this morning was 11st 13, would love to see 10st on the scales eventually!

Andrea- I've got an actifry and I'm addicted to the chips cooked in it! currently cooking roasties in it to try tonight. Would love to try the diet coke chicken soon, sounds yummy! What's your favourite meal on sw? X

Just have lots of small targets to aim for and you will be fine. I still haven't tried the diet coke chicken.

Hi Claire,
I did slimming world in 2008 when it was the original and green plan I lost a couple of stone,I left the club thinking I could do it myself but I fell off the wagon so to speak.

I decided to try again and in January started sw (by myself) the new extra easy diet is just so easy I feel more confident that I can do it .I did a 2hr walk last week and really enjoyed it so so far so good
good luck everyone x

Have just made the baked cannelloni (spinach and cottage cheese filling) was much nicer than I was expecting it to be. Think I'd put that top of my favourites so far. Let me know what that Diet Coke Chicken's like. I mean, I like diet coke and I like chicken just not sure about them together. I've never heard of an actifry, off to google it. x

Back