Hi everyone! Starting Exante tomorrow!

Hi Manda,

I can only tell you to watch out where I went wrong. First of all the Exante products are very yummy , so that is covered. Second of all you need to drink loads of water and third of all don't put your goal unrealistically high, that will save your feelings later if you don't reach your target. Next to all of that Exante really does work as long as you don't go wrong where I did and that is eating while doing vlc. Lots of luck, let's help each other become great losers! :)

Thanks jayjay! I am really determined to stick to just the total solution. I've just completed my first day and it was tough going. I was soooo hungry but I'm ok, I'll feel better once I hit ketosis.
i enjoyed my porridge this morning, and the shake was fine too. I hated the shepherds pie though ugh! It had no taste. Are we allowed to add salt? I guess not? I hope the other meals are better. Glad to be past day one woohoo!!

Thanks jayjay! I am really determined to stick to just the total solution. I've just completed my first day and it was tough going. I was soooo hungry but I'm ok, I'll feel better once I hit ketosis.
i enjoyed my porridge this morning, and the shake was fine too. I hated the shepherds pie though ugh! It had no taste. Are we allowed to add salt? I guess not? I hope the other meals are better. Glad to be past day one woohoo!!

Congrats Manda, when I'm getting the hungry feeling I just drink some warm water for my stomach to have something (rather nothing lol) to chew on. I haven't had the pie and other dinners because the pack I ordered just had soups, bars and shakes in it. I'm going to order another one next week Monday. I wouldn't add salt, we want it to work all the way right! Let me know how your going on my weigh in day is in two days I don't know what to expect!

xxx
Jay

Hey! I'm doing grand. I have a diary in the diaries part where I'm tracking my progress :) day four whoop! I added a bit of salt, apparently it's fine to have and I don't think I could eat some of the meals without it as they're very bland. Apart from the carbonara. It's lovely. It tastes like bachelors pasta n sauce macaroni cheese

Hey! I'm doing grand. I have a diary in the diaries part where I'm tracking my progress :) day four whoop! I added a bit of salt, apparently it's fine to have and I don't think I could eat some of the meals without it as they're very bland. Apart from the carbonara. It's lovely. It tastes like bachelors pasta n sauce macaroni cheese

Cool! I was thinking of a diary myself, tell me a little about it. I'll also go and take a look at the diaries... I haven't gotten around to get the other order with the pasta etc.. But will definitely do that next week and remember the salt bit...My hunger feeling has subsided too, so I feel way better than before...Let's stay strong going for our goal!
xoxo
Jay

Ugh I'm still starving! Almost finished day five so hopefully it will pass. Weigh in soon!

Yeah sometimes the hunger wants to beat you down. And comes at ya with a vengeance! But I think it does subside after a while, so we've just got to hold on!
I was so happy when I done my weigh in on Saturday up to next Saturday I hope I've reached more than my first target by then. Fingers crossed!
Let me know if you were also happy after your weigh in.
Jay

I will do Jayjay! What was your result?

Hi Manda, I went down from 13.4 stone (30-08-2013) to 12.9 stone (07-09-2013 last weigh in date) I started with 15.3 stone (16-07-2013) I still have to go a way my BMI has currently gone down to 32.1 I have put the target to reach 12 stone by 30-09-2013 and then I put another target until I'm where I need to be...
Let's help keep each other going right and be losers!
Jay

Dieting is the only game where you win when you lose!

That's fantastic!! You started with almost the same weight I did, so your losses are extremely encouraging to me, well done!! I can't wait until tomorrow's weigh in. I've been 100% apart from the odd nibble on a little bit of chicken breast when I thought it was just too hard. I think that's great for the first week considering its the hardest week.
Lets see what the scales say tomorrow eh? xx

Do you do much exercise jayjay? I've tried but I feel faint when I do!

Let me know! I know the days when I've had those occasional this or that going direction mouth lol. Today was my ultimate challenge, but I stood firm. I suggested my family to have pizza day, forgetting I'm not included, wow it was hard, but I done it, I stayed strong and after they were done I didn't feel a thing, it was as if I never had the feeling of abandoning my diet for a slice. So I know we can do it it's all in our hands.
Yes I do try and exercise every morning for 30 minutes. From next month on I'll be joining he gym too. The exercises are to make sure you burn more calories than you take in. Keep your water at hand so you can have something to drink while exercising. Take it a notch down when you feel faint.
Let me now how it went!
Jay

Dieting is the only game where you win when you lose!

Back