Hi everyone :) Starting my journey today! Wedding in 6 months eek and just had a baby

Hi Ladies

I hope your all well..

Well Ive just been signed of by the doctor after having my gorgeous son number 2 and have been given the go ahead to loose this pregnancy weight for my wedding in october...

I hadnt weighed myself until today, kept putting it off and cant believe im 13st 9 :(! I NEED to be 10st 5 to fit into my dress.. so im going to be very determined!

Ive 25 weeks to loose over 3 stone at a healthy loss of 2lbs a week so im crossing everything it works as well as it did the last time after having gorgeous son number 1! :) Im going to be doing the old style vintage points as it worked brilliantly the last time :)

Looking forward to getting to know you all... Hope theres more about as its a bit quiet than the last time I used the forum 4 years ago!

Anybody in a similar situation or anyone else who would like to buddy up and have the same amount of weight to loose in that time? :)

xx

Congrats on the safe arrival of your baby :).
I am still in the early stages of pregnancy, however I am due to give Birth in late December and the Wedding is booked for 31st July 2014. I am so worried about putting on too much weight so would be very interested in hearing how you get on.
Best of luck xxx

Good luck October bride :) we have similar stats I am 13 st 3 want to be 11 st for end of July :s hope we can do it together. X

Beccaboo! Big congrats on your wonderful news, and hope your pregnancy is going well! we will be in very similar situations then... I have sat and worked it all out week by week and its very doable, well def keep you updated on here :) Im on day 4 now and actually think im eating more than i normally do and thats even with banking points every day.. so im thrilled so far :) even while my h2b is stuffing his face with cheescake :\ lol

Loumo! That would be great, really need a buddy with same stats :) what height are you also. well ive worked out if we stick to this 100% from here in with an average loss of 2lb a week I will be 11st by 2nd week in august... you would be 11 stone by 22nd of july... if we have bigger average losses at times we will be there sooner eeek :):)

Anything exciting in july ??

I ordered my dress yesterday, and its couture sizing so I have to be at goal, no ifs buts or maybes about it! ill indulge on honeymoon hehe!
xx

Aw that sounds great! I'm 5ft 7 I have a party then and the following week I am on hols. So angry I let the weight creep up on me :( u must be so excited about ur wedding and dress! That's great incentive. U just need to tell urself u have to do it there's no plan b lol! I've been faffing about here since January putting weight on instead of off! I have to do it now or it'll b a miserable summer! We can do it! How are you getting on? X

yay!! our stats are very similar im 5ft 8 though i really think ive lost an inch in height through pregnancy haha i dont know if thats even possible!... Ive been here before 4 years ago after the birth of my first son so I know its doable just need to stick at it... and yes the dress is a great incentive, as is the thought of having to wear a bikini in the Caribbean!! haha excited doesnt cover it!!

are you doing the old style weight watchers too... the pro points is way over my head im sticking to what i know works :)
Yeah getting on grand, actually finding it hard to use up all my points so im banking 4 each day to use on saturday for a nice treat... and allowintg myself chocolate everyday, as long as we stay under are points were a-ok and have to have a wee treat for a daily incentive otherwise id given up an hr into it!!

The wedding planning is really keeping me busy as is my wee smiler, so im glad im not eating just out of being board!

how u finding everything.. i plan to get back into running when my body settles down a bit more and i loose a stone :) that really helped the weight fall of last time too!

xx

Yea I'm doing old style worked for me before lost 3 stone and kept it off for 3 years but now has crept on. I'm working today and won't get in till 9 so that will keep me on the straight and narrow! It's when I get home that's the challenge! Oh where in the Caribbean are you off to? Excercise does give you a bit more flexibility with eating I intend to go to gym on my 1st day off which isn't till mon :( just need to get into a routine again. X

its good in a way of doing it before because then u no it works :) u will be back there again :) what you using as motivation, jeans? pictures?

were heading antigua :)

just found tesco light choices baked potatoes with cheese and chive... had them for dinner with my lettus and were reallyyyy lovely, nice and crispsy on outside and fluffy in the middle and melted cheese... i normally not fond of cheese but they were really nice... i ate the two and theyre 4 points each so not bad for 8 points :):) what u having xx

Oh we get those potatoes too the little twin pack? They're fab! Tesco is good for different low fat meals. For motivation I am using old pics of myself and also half my wardrobe so many nice things I want to wear again and I was just so confident when I was slimmer. What about you? I am just in from work and have had 8 points so going to have ww pepperoni pizza a snack and bank 4 points. :) u seem to have had a nice controlled day :) x

yeah the twin pack :) theyre great!
Did you enjoy your wee snack and that last night...

Well i went to collect my son from school yesterday and my mum (who works there) said she had to double check me from behind to make sure it was me...haha im sure this is such an exageration and mummies being mummies but it made me feel good.. i know its only been 5 days but i can feel a wee change... think its water weight but i dont feel as bloated and puffy everywhere.. and when i got home my partner turned around and said aw i can see the weight coming of u... lol :) brightened up my day.. i said it better be i have to loose 2lb this week and he then said oh u def lost a bit more than that... so we will see... fingers crossed... i dont have scaled in the house which is maybe a good thing, but ill get weighed up in my mums once a week to see.. i rememeber the last time i lost 7lb in the first week ( again i always hold alot of water retention after having a baby so it was prob mainlyh that) but feels good to get some of bloatness away and concentrate now on the flabbbb :):)

Hows your day going... ive started of with a ww vanilla togurt and one piece of toast with a slice of ham on top :) 3 pts :) xx

That's fab! Really boost you to keep going when people notice a difference. Even though its been a week you do notice a big difference in you stomach etc from water retention. Good for you! :) sorry not been on today I've had a not bad day really busy don't tend to eat much during the day it's night time that's difficult I'm going to have a big cold glass of fantastic zero to take sweet cravings away! X

ooo i swear by zero too.. :) well ive been visiting all day and havent ate much other than 2.5 points so i have the rest of my allowance to use plus all the points i banked so dp is going to treat me to a large big mc with strawberry milkshake (23 points eeeek i know!!) but its within my points etc... cant believe that would be over a normal daily amount though craazzzzyy! gonna enjoy this... how u getting onx xx

First weigh in today and 7lbs down :) prob isss just water weight but least scales are going in right direction yaaay! :) how did u do :) xxx

AMAZING!!! well done so pleased for you that a great start. My wi is 2moro so will find out then. My first day off since last we'd so I'm finding myself pottering about the house picking at food although I'm trying to let the housework keep me busy! Did u enjoy ur Big Mac? Corey not been on in a few days I reset my iPhone and its been murder getting everything back to normal! Technology is not my strong point x

Re: Hi everyone :) Starting my journey today!

Hi how have you both been doing, you've both been doing so well interesting to follow. X

Im doing good thanks... saved up enough points to go out for my friends 30th for a meal, dessert and drinks and lost another 3 lb this week :) over the moon... 10lb in 2 weeks does me rightly!!

Whats your plan snugasabug :)

How you getting on beccaboo!

xx

ps... there is a challenge made in the challenges forum to loose 3st in 6 months if you both want to join in... theres a few of us now :) good motivation :) xx

Back