Hi everyone, this year has to be the year!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tamogen, 12 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Tamogen

Tamogen New Member

Diet:
    None
    Hi all!! I am new here. My name is Kim and I am 31 years old. I gave up smoking nearly a year ago but I put on a lot of weight since. 2011 is the year I must get my lifestlye sorted once and for all. I was always slim until about 1 year ago then the giving up fags made my weight soar. I have always been confident and outgoing but I find my confidence has taken a huge blow. I suppose I am worried that my husband might no longer find me attractive :( I feel really hefty and my clothes are all filled to capacity, I feel ugly and slothfull so I decided that this year, I am going to try and find the old, confident Kim again, this means losing a few stone. I would say about 4 stone to get back to my more youthful fighting weight! Even writting '4 stone' brings me out in a cold sweat. I can't belive how I let myself go like this.
    I am a gym member but I find dragging myself up there really difficult. I am looking for some encouragement and ideas to help with the exercise part and I am keen to share ideas on the dieting side of things. I also look forward to meeting and helping in the best way I can, others in the same boat as myself. Good day to you. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Those 4 stones will soon be gone.

Irene xx

4. jigglymum

jigglymum Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0.5lb(24.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi Kim, well done you for making the change!! we're all behind you!
    xx

5. biggz

biggz Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st7lb
    Current Weight:
    24st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hello. Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.