Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi everyone, this year has to be the year!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tamogen, 12 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Tamogen

Tamogen New Member

Diet:
    None
    Hi all!! I am new here. My name is Kim and I am 31 years old. I gave up smoking nearly a year ago but I put on a lot of weight since. 2011 is the year I must get my lifestlye sorted once and for all. I was always slim until about 1 year ago then the giving up fags made my weight soar. I have always been confident and outgoing but I find my confidence has taken a huge blow. I suppose I am worried that my husband might no longer find me attractive :( I feel really hefty and my clothes are all filled to capacity, I feel ugly and slothfull so I decided that this year, I am going to try and find the old, confident Kim again, this means losing a few stone. I would say about 4 stone to get back to my more youthful fighting weight! Even writting '4 stone' brings me out in a cold sweat. I can't belive how I let myself go like this.
    I am a gym member but I find dragging myself up there really difficult. I am looking for some encouragement and ideas to help with the exercise part and I am keen to share ideas on the dieting side of things. I also look forward to meeting and helping in the best way I can, others in the same boat as myself. Good day to you. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Those 4 stones will soon be gone.

Irene xx

4. jigglymum

jigglymum Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0.5lb(24.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi Kim, well done you for making the change!! we're all behind you!
    xx

5. biggz

biggz Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st7lb
    Current Weight:
    24st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hello. Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.