Hi everyone, this year has to be the year!!

Tamogen

Hi all!! I am new here. My name is Kim and I am 31 years old. I gave up smoking nearly a year ago but I put on a lot of weight since. 2011 is the year I must get my lifestlye sorted once and for all. I was always slim until about 1 year ago then the giving up fags made my weight soar. I have always been confident and outgoing but I find my confidence has taken a huge blow. I suppose I am worried that my husband might no longer find me attractive :( I feel really hefty and my clothes are all filled to capacity, I feel ugly and slothfull so I decided that this year, I am going to try and find the old, confident Kim again, this means losing a few stone. I would say about 4 stone to get back to my more youthful fighting weight! Even writting '4 stone' brings me out in a cold sweat. I can't belive how I let myself go like this.
I am a gym member but I find dragging myself up there really difficult. I am looking for some encouragement and ideas to help with the exercise part and I am keen to share ideas on the dieting side of things. I also look forward to meeting and helping in the best way I can, others in the same boat as myself. Good day to you. :)

Hi Kim, well done you for making the change!! we're all behind you!
xx

Back