hi everyone

drlogan

Hi all,
I am obviously new to this thread. I am a 29 yr old female with previous problems with hormones after my kids, which affected me in weight changes and just difficulty in losing weight. I am a single mom and a full time student, so following some diets proves to be difficult because it's got to be compatible with feeding my child and finances. I used to be very active, but that changed when i didn't have time for it anymore. I got the shock of my life the other day when i weighed myself and worked out my bmi....i've never weighed so much in my life.
I've tried weight watchers, but that didn't work. My daughter and I eat relatively healthily....
I need some help and ideas on what would work....???? anyone have any ideas????
i've got plans to go the gym and go back to running in the next couple of weeks....so that's a start i suppose ;)
nice to meet you all!
:confused:

Last edited:
Welcome Dr Logan good to see you! I am sure there are many people on here that will be able to help you and im sure others that have been in your position before.
Good luck my friend im glad you have chosen to share your journey with us all!!

Hi and welcome. If you are counting calories make sure you write everything down you eat and drink and work out the calories. Also increase your exercise

Good luck

Irene xx

Back