Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Angy, 22 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Angy

Angy Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(32.61%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi all

I posted this in the maintenance section, but thought I should post it here too :eek:

I am new to this forum and my name is Angharad. I have lost 4 stone and 2 lbs by calorie counting going from 13.2 to 9. I gained 3 stone whilst quitting smoking a few years back, stayed off the ciggies for 18 months but then started again while I was getting divorced. I lost 3 stone in 9 months then gained a stone back in the first 6 months of being with my boyfriend. I have in the last 6 months lost the last 2 stone and reached my goal of 9 stone on 3rd July. I started exercising 6 weeks ago, going to yoga classes several times a week and doing some swimming with the odd gym session in the hopes of toning up what is left. I want to quit smoking again soon but I am so petrified of gaining weight again.

I must admit to be very scared now about the whole maintenance aspect and feel a bit lost. I thought I would be happy when I got to my goal and don’t get me wrong the sense of achievement is amazing, but I also feel a bit sad. Did anyone else feel like this?

Thanks for reading my story x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Well done. You are doing really well

Irene xx

4. Angy

Angy Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(32.61%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Thanks Irene ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.