Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Caroline18, 30 October 2009.

1. Caroline18

Caroline18 loves her boy right round

Hi Guys, I found this site whilst looking for diet tips. I am just going to be as honest as i can here. All my family/friends dont think i need to diet, but it's getting me so down. I used to be a model and am still on the model agencies books, but i have had no work for nearly a year and i know this is down to putting on weight. I seperated from my husband last year and i know its been comforting eating, but i feel like crap.
    I started Scottish Slimmers this week and am doing it on my own, i know it's only been 5 days, but i have put on 0.75 of a pound :cry:

I just need motivation and that's why i am here.

My BF is so supportive but keeps telling me i am gorgeous the way i am and that i have not put weight on. I have,, almost 2st. I just want to be my old self.

Thanks for taking time to read :flirt2: Any comments would be appreciated!

Caroline xx
    Last edited: 30 October 2009
  2. Aimee

Aimee hiya!

Hi caroline welcome! It's great you have found this website, i've found it to be very supportive and everyones so lovely and welcoming. You'll have a great time on here, and find all the support you need :)
  3. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with Scottish Slimmers

Irene xx