hi everyone

hi everyone new to the board, i just need help at the min everything just seems to be going wrong for me, i lost my dad 3 weeks ago, and then my so called freind told me i cant be bridesmaid cus i wont fit in dress, i have been to slimming world lost 2 stone and like a fool left and put it bk on, then went to weight watches but gave up cus the lady running it was not very nice, years ago i went to rosemary which i like cus of keep fit class, so i have joined here and would like so advice as to which club every ne things is good i really need help, i have under active tyroid aswell which does not help, any way better stop going on, lisa

Hey Lisa,

I'm new too and going to my first SW class tomorrow morning.

Really sorry to hear about your dad. :( especially as it happened so recently.

As for your friend - how awful! I can't imagine doing that to anyone let alone someone whom I considered close enough to ask to be my bridesmaid. I'm getting married in 2012 and one of my
BM is big and it didn't even cross my mind not to ask her. She is one of my closest friends and I love her to bits. Your friend doesn't deserve to have you as a BM.

Don't beat yourself up about putting the weight back on. We've all done it - I've lost count of the number of times I've lost the same 2 stone!

Sending big hugs your way
Lianne x

Back