hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by fairydust12, 29 December 2009 Social URL.

1. fairydust12

fairydust12 Member

hi everyone new to the board, i just need help at the min everything just seems to be going wrong for me, i lost my dad 3 weeks ago, and then my so called freind told me i cant be bridesmaid cus i wont fit in dress, i have been to slimming world lost 2 stone and like a fool left and put it bk on, then went to weight watches but gave up cus the lady running it was not very nice, years ago i went to rosemary which i like cus of keep fit class, so i have joined here and would like so advice as to which club every ne things is good i really need help, i have under active tyroid aswell which does not help, any way better stop going on, lisa

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. So sorry to hear about your dad. Take things easy you have been through a lot.

Are you going to join a slimming club? I couldn't do it alone - no discipline

Irene xx

4. fairydust12

fairydust12 Member

yes but not sure which one yet

5. NewYearxNewMe

NewYearxNewMe Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating and exercising.
    Aww!
    i really hope you achive your goal! 2010 is a new year :D
    you can do this!! i've just joinned too and this place looks really helpful best of luck xx

6. Bohemian Raspberry

Bohemian Raspberry Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    First of all, I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I agreee with irene, you've been through a lot so try not to put too much pressure on yourself.
    As for the so called friend, she's not worth worrying baout-she was probably just worried that the slim sexy you that you'd be on her wedding day would show her up in the pics! :giggle:
    Good luck with whatever plan you coose. You've been successful before and I have no doubts that you'll be successful again.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.