hi everyone

hi everyone new to the board, i just need help at the min everything just seems to be going wrong for me, i lost my dad 3 weeks ago, and then my so called freind told me i cant be bridesmaid cus i wont fit in dress, i have been to slimming world lost 2 stone and like a fool left and put it bk on, then went to weight watches but gave up cus the lady running it was not very nice, years ago i went to rosemary which i like cus of keep fit class, so i have joined here and would like so advice as to which club every ne things is good i really need help, i have under active tyroid aswell which does not help, any way better stop going on, lisa

Hi and welcome. So sorry to hear about your dad. Take things easy you have been through a lot.

Are you going to join a slimming club? I couldn't do it alone - no discipline

Irene xx

Aww!
i really hope you achive your goal! 2010 is a new year :D
you can do this!! i've just joinned too and this place looks really helpful best of luck xx

First of all, I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I agreee with irene, you've been through a lot so try not to put too much pressure on yourself.
As for the so called friend, she's not worth worrying baout-she was probably just worried that the slim sexy you that you'd be on her wedding day would show her up in the pics! :giggle:
Good luck with whatever plan you coose. You've been successful before and I have no doubts that you'll be successful again.

Back