Hi Everyone

potbelly

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. After much yo yo dieting and trying every diet that is going I have decided Slimming World is the one for me.:D This is the last diet I am going on and hopefully this time I will do it. I am off to Slimming World Class to join in about 10 minutes time!! Am a bit nervous about getting weighed, but anyway,look forward to sharing my journey with you all. This site has so much motivation it is fantastic. Good luck everyone - sal x

Good Luck - Im the same, Ive tried every diet under the sun (or thats what it feel like!!!!) but I LOVE LOVE LOVE slimming world and would recommend it to everyone!!!
Keep us posted!!!
xxxx:D

Well done for taking the first step to your new life. Hope everything went well this morning and best of luck with losing those lb's.

Welcome from one forum newbie to another! I hope you enjoyed the class this morning. I found the first class a bit daunting but I enjoy going now.

Hello and welcome! Let us know how your first class went xx

Hi - Welcome to the forum. Hope the class went well this morning. You will have to fill us all in :)

Glld luck with the weight-loss too :D

Hello to a newbie from another newbie! Hope you got on okay in class.

No matter what you weighed this time, it will be the last time you ever see that number as it will be onwards and downwards from here!

Best of luck :D

Thanks everyone for the replies :D OMG I cant believe how much weight I have put on!!My slimming world consultant is fantastic and the group is so friendly, they really made everyone feel at home. I am so so looking forward to loosing weight and being able to eat nice things and not go to bed hungry! Looking forward to getting into my clothes instead of out of them!! lol... Slim thoughts - sal x :)

Back