Hi everyone :)

Ria.

Silver Member
Hi everyone :)

I stumbled across you while looking for weight = dress sizes on google and thought i would sign up.

A little bit about me... Im Ria, and im 22. I've always been overweight (Was a size 16 when i was 13 years old!) But i have finally decided to do something about it!

I started my own healthy regime on 2nd January 2010 weighing in at 18 stone 4lb's

Since then i have trimmed down to currently 15 stone 6lb's!! which is a loss of 2 stone 12lb's!! (From a size 24 top and bottoms for currently a 18 top and 20 bottoms!) I am unbelievably happy with this and managed it myself by cutting down and going to the gym 3 times a week!

However, This week ive lost motivation weighed myself today and have only lost 1lb this week (have previously been losing 3lb+) I ideally would like to a size 14 top and 16 bottom, smaller in the future.

wow, that was alot. hope i haven't bored you all!

Ria xx

Hi Ria welcome :D congratulations on the weight loss so far!!! Thats ace :) I hope you succeed!!!

thanks guys :)

Hi Ria.

I am 22 also and am just about to start my weight loss attempt.

Your introduction post has inspired me a bit more already.

Best wishes to you!

aww thanks! good luck x

Hi Ria,

I'm 24 and was 16.7 a couple of years ago, but now down to 14.7, but like you, hoping to get rid of all of this weight ASAP! Good luck! :)

Back