Hi everyone! :)

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Hi everyone :)

I'm a newbie to WW but no newbie to diets and weight loss/gain :(

I've done LT before but having gained back LOTS of the weight I lost, I was left feeling like a total failure and I simply can't stick to LT anymore anyway :(

I'm going to invest myself 100% in WW, i have to, I need a real lifestyle change and the stories on here and the weight watchers site has really spurred me on :)

I've looked into so many other diets for life but nothing seems realistic to follow forever except this and I'm really excited :D For once I'm not in a mad hurry and I'm happy to go slow and steady!

So hi everyone, I have about 4/5 stone to lose - seems very daunting but I'm going to take it stone by stone :)

Pleased to meet y'all and I intend on being a regular on here- joining Saturday eeek!!

Hiya and welcome! I have about the same to lose and goal does seem a long way off but if we lose 2lbs a week we'll be there by christmas!

Hi Daisyhappy :)

I'm the same - have had lots of failures with diets and joined WW on Sunday and loving it so far!

You will find everyone on here so supportive too, they really are lovely :)

Good luck on your journey!

Hiyas!!

Funky Mum I had the calculator on my phone out on the bus home and worked that out exactly! :) It's great isn't it!!
I used to be a demon for instant gratification with LT that I'm so glad my head is finally Weight Watcher prepared, I'm lucking forward to tracking and enjoying healthy salads and even getting some power walks in to begin with!
Good luck both of you, we'll do it!
Also, I apologise in advance for any silly questions I may have!

x

Hiya I have 4-5 stone to lose lost 2 on WW so far :)
Join in the Christmas Challenge it keeps us focused and is nearer than you think ,good luck for Saturday and good frame of mind,PLAN for life not DIET for regain xx

Hi and welcome

As you have already said ww is a plan for life and not a diet, something that is important so we can keep the weight off when we all get to goal - hoorah

Back