Hi everyone :-)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by eddiesmum2002, 17 June 2010 Social URL.

1. eddiesmum2002

eddiesmum2002 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting
    Hello everyone,

Only just discovered this website - how amazing is it?!
    I'm 23 and a full-time mum at the moment to my four month old son, Eddie-Jay :)
    Whilst pregnant I managed to shift nearly 2 stone through sheer morning sickness & lack of appetite because of anaemia! (Lucky looking back heh :p).
    But (!) still got approx 3-4 stone to lose depending on how I feel as I approach target. I've had to stop going to classes as I'm on maternity leave & the pennies are tight, but even so, I'm sticking at it.

The last 3 weeks I've been toying with the same 3-4 lb ive actually lost about 12 pound in a month but because its the same 3-4lb i keep putting on at the weekend when I relax i'm getting nowhere fast!

Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself a little. Appreciate all the help I can get at the moment - being at home all day is harder graft than I ever imagined - as is staying out the cupboard!!

Lots of losses,

Siobhan :wavey: xx
    INTHESUMMEROF69 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy. Take the diet a day at a time and perhaps start a diary thread in the section of the diet.

Good luck

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.