Hi everyone!!!

shinymoon

Hello to you all!I am new here on the WW board(I used to do SW)
I do think that SW is a great diet,but as I am a little piggie It didnt really work out for me!I have decided to give WW a go and although I have done it before i am now back for good....FATTER THAN EVER!!!:eek:

Shiny xx

Welcome and best of luck on your journey - look forward to chatting to you

best of luck shinymoon.... hope ww is the plan for you.. and we are all in the same boat... looking forward to seeing a lot less of us all in the future if yee know what i mean :0) heres to getting healthier and smaller.. .all in one :0)

best of luck hun..
kayla

Hello Shinymoon....good luck on your WW journey - i also did SW but needed more restrictions and controls so i'm now a WW girl and love it!!

hi shinymoon and welcome to the boards! Good luck on your weight loss journey - WW is a great choice of diet, I tried SW but did not get on with it!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Welcome to WW, I'm too greedy and was eating way too much 'free' food on Sw. Hope you find ww is the plan for you

Hi and welcome, I am now on Weightwatchers after following Slimming world and i found the same i need more control in terms of my diet and i love the flexibilty of it. Good luck x

Thanks everyone for your lovely replies I am on day 3 and am finding it pretty good so far,i would go as far as to say i do not feel as bloated!Although,i have felt hungry from time to time to remedy that i have snacked on carrot batons and drunk water!I think it is also partly psychological to as i am just used to shoving food down pretty much all day!!lol

Back