Hi everyone!

Trace1981

Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself and share my 1st weeks experience with you all, as im chuffed to bits!:bliss:
Quickie background info... Ive been on a diet since i was 14yrs old, tried everything under the sun... Im a real yoyo dieter, lose loads, pile it back on again and then slipping back into the pure hatred of myself again, I hate being overweight, always wanted to do something about it but never had the will power to see anything through. 2yrs ago I found thinz slimming tablets and lost 3 stone, kept it off for 8mths and then gradually started to pile it on again without realising:cry:So here i am the last 6mths iv tried ww, slimming world, and practically starving myself, and yep u've guessed it haven't lost a sausage!!! But..........
A week ago yesterday i discovered LIPOTRIM :woohoo:I lost 15lbs in my 1st week, dropped a complete dress size! Pre lipotrim very tight bulging size 16 jeans, today comfortable possible even slightly loose size 14 jeans!! Ive been reading all your lovely posts over the last week, and its been a godsend! So here I am looking forward to slimmer, happier healthier me.
Thanx for taking the time to read this probably far to long winded post. And look forward to chatting to u all soon.
Tracey xxx

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Tracey... Congratulations on your HUGE weight loss.. I have yet to have my 1st weigh in, but i have already slipped off the wagon (whoops!).

This forum is a Godsend, and the people are lovely and so inspiring (including you now!! lol)

Look forward to chatting x x x

Wow, great first week loss, well done!! I started at the same time as you, with a similar history of dieting for most of my life, and I have lost 10lbs :D It won't be long until we're all super slim - certainly before Christmas!

Super work all of you!! Best of luck with it :)

Hi Trace - brilliant loss there woman! I'm on day 6, holding out for a good loss in my first week (still huuungry!) and then hoping to keep up lipotrim until mid-September, so I hope to run into you loads. Post loads - everyone is so positive and helpful and encouraging here as we're all in the same boat!

Hi welcome and well done with your massive weight loss. Sorry but did you just say you dropped a dress size in a week? Omg how fab, i'm a size 16 and on day 3 still, Very motivating post.

Thats So Good Im On My Frist Week Day 4 Finding It Ok Which Is a Susprise Beacuse I Love My Food lol Toughter A Nites When i Cant Order a Chinease To Watch a Film To lol.. Reading Your Post Is Very Motivating To Me 15lbs Is Amazeing.. Gud Luck =D

congratulations on your loss i bet your chuffed to bits. i know exactly what you mean about the classes you put your all into it for no great loss i hope you keep it up i have been on TMR for nearly 4 weeks and have had to have a few words with myself a few times :)

Back