Hi everyone :-)

Hi :p

Just started slimming world last night, registered for this site a few days ago in preperation as I see a lot of members are on slimming world.

First day today and as you can see I already need support !! I was hoping to do a food diary to see if the more experienced SWer's can tell me where I am going wrong (or indeed right.. although I doubt it!)

I have around 4 stone to lose to get to a mid-normal weight according to bmi, and then a further stone to lose to get to the weight I used to be. Seems like a mammoth task I have ahead ...

Much love to all,

Katie x

Heya hun and welcome :)
Good luck on your weight loss journey xx

hi katie and :welcome: to the forums! I agree with 86alpzzyj - take each day as it comes. My advice would be to try not to focus on the ultimate weight loss goal but break it down into 7 pounds increments - this makes it alot more manageable. I treat myself after I have lost each 7 pounds as well so this gives me another incentive to work towards.

Everyone on here is lovely and there is loads of support and advice available. Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey!

Hiya hun! Welcome and good luck! I want to lose about 3.5 stone so not too different to yourself and so far I've dented a whopping in 1 stone and 2.5lbs and cannot believe how easy it is to do!!!

I'll be happy to help if you need any advice etc....

Let us know what your week 1 loss is

Back