Hi Everyone!

Hi all,

Just wanted to say hi to everyone! I am re-starting slimming world for what feels like the hundredth time! I love the plan, but have been in a cycle of starting then cheating the thinking "oh well what's the point"! I know I can do it beacuse I already lost 2 stone with Slimming World after my son Lucas was born so I am determined to shift the rest this time, with all of your support :). I am currently 11st 11lbs and would like to lose another 1st 11lbs and get back to 10 stone. My little boy is 4 now so I can't use him as an excuse any more lol. I am going to have a look around the site and as I am doing SW at home, I am hoping to join one of your weigh in's to keep me on track. Look forward to speaking to you all. Shirley xx

Hi - vie just started on the exante diet - struggling yesterday end of a long working week usually wine night however got through it with coke zero and even managed a boxercise class. Roll on next week really looking for some results stupidly got on scales yesterday but not moved... I know too early but just need some kind of incentive

Hi all,

Just wanted to say hi to everyone! I am re-starting slimming world for what feels like the hundredth time! I love the plan, but have been in a cycle of starting then cheating the thinking "oh well what's the point"! I know I can do it beacuse I already lost 2 stone with Slimming World after my son Lucas was born so I am determined to shift the rest this time, with all of your support :). I am currently 11st 11lbs and would like to lose another 1st 11lbs and get back to 10 stone. My little boy is 4 now so I can't use him as an excuse any more lol. I am going to have a look around the site and as I am doing SW at home, I am hoping to join one of your weigh in's to keep me on track. Look forward to speaking to you all. Shirley xx

Welcome to minmins and slimming world. The slimming world forum is just here Slimming World - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum Good luck with your journey

Back