Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Alfies Mummy, 20 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Alfies Mummy

Alfies Mummy New Member

Hi my names Paula and I have at least 5 stone to lose. I want to be thinner but I just can't get motivated :(
    I'm now at the stage where I don't want to go out due to how I look which isn't good for my beautiful baby boy Alfie who is 5 months. I am planning on doing Slimming World by using a started pack I brought from Ebay.
    Hope to speak to you all soon.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SistahKat

SistahKat Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Whole foods vegan.
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Congratulations on the birth of your baby. Good luck with SW

Irene xx
  5. Tracey-Anne

Tracey-Anne Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Paula,
    I'm also new here with 5 stone to lose! I had my 4th baby Isla in August and I'm only 5 pounds lighter than when I had her. I've been really successful in the past with Slimming World and Weight Watchers and managed to lose all the baby weight from my first 2 children. However, that was 13 years ago and after the last 2 pregnancies I'm now carrying an extra 89lbs!!!! We moved to the Middle East 4 years ago (moving back to UK in July) and there are no groups here so I'm trying to muddle through by myself, without much luck obviously! I don't know about you but I really struggle at weekends and it's very social out here so that parties and lunches are a constant battle. I'm at the stage now where my confidence is very low and i have a wardrobe full of clothes that I can't wear. I can't believe I let it get this bad!!! Are you or can you get to a class? Are you doing green/red/extra easy? I usually do alternate green and red as it's what I know best and I have no clue how extra easy works. It looks like it would be easier for me though with 3 boys and my husband to cook for!
    Anyway, I've rambled on for long enough! I am determined to get this weight off once and for all and I hope with a bit of support from this site we can do it!
    Let me know how you get on,
    TA xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.