Hi everyone :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Raging, 26 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Raging

Raging New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Low carb
    Hi all, long story short - new year 2010 I knew Id got big and wanted to change, Ive spent the past year and a bit losing almost the 2 stone Id aimed for, Im finding it very difficult now, lost motivation etc. I feel better eating low carb but find I buckle a lot lately and I know a lot of this is to do with my mood - its a bit of a vicious circle isnt it!

So now Im at the weight I have always generally been when not watching my weight, Im finding it really hard to lose the last 10lbs or so and I think thats whats causing the lack of motivation, Its v annoying though as it currently means Im between sizes and Im desperate to have a good wardrobe overhall! (As an aside - anyone else find they 'forgot' how to dress since losing weight? I hated clothes when I was bigger and lost my fashion mojo it seems.)

Im off to trawl the boards now, maybe keeping a bit of a record on here will help me!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.