hi everyone

beccaharrison89

Gold Member
Aint been in here for a while. I started in feb this year and lost a stone and half ob my own without going to class which i was quite proud of. Over the last two months i have still kind of stuck to it but not as well. I ave put the odd pound on and lost it again etc. Really struggling to have a few good days together. I used to be really good all week and ave a treat at weekend and that worked but cant get back into it,anyone help ?
I under a lot of stress to as i have just come off the pill 2 and half wks ago ti try for a baby

Hi Becca, It's me again! ..lol!

So glad to see you back and am rooting for you as are all the minis on here.

I cannot imagine how you must be feeling if you are now trying for a baby as weight does play an important part in it. I do so wish you every success in that area.

Hope you will revive your diary as having the data from past records is often very good at spurring you on to better things.

Take care and all the very best to you .... :)

I'm in my first week and I've found the best thing to take my mind of eating weirdly enough is cooking! I've been making lots of curries and things from old SW recipe books and mags.

Maybe trying some new things and planning for the week might help you stick to it?

I'll add it takes my mind off eating because I don't nibble while I'm cooking and it keeps me busy, not because I'm a terrible cook :p

Thing is i am not the best cook haha. I keep trying to think of things i was eating regularly at the beginning of sw and i hardly eat any of it anymore. For e.g today i havent thought about what i have ate and have had a large bowl of coco pops and two pieces of white toast. I cant start a fresh til i go for my shop mon which is making me eat worse

Mn if you've decided to start on Monday then don't worry too much about eating what's in - just make sure you do a bit of a clearout once you've bought in the healthy stuff?

I've been chucking bits out of my cupboard all week albeit with fleeting pangs of 'oh-the-waste' guilt but I think it gave me a bit of a mental clearout as well lol

Back