Hi everyone!

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
Hiya all,

I'm an old hand at LT, but given that I didn't learn the lessons from my previous attempt, let myself slip back into the spiral of comfort eating, I've gained the weight I lost back plus a bit extra. :(:(

So here I am, I started LT again on Tuesday, have stuck to it 100% and aim to keep doing so.

My start weight was.....*deep shameful breath* 19st 7lbs :cry: My heaviest I have ever been. I am so ashamed.

I feel so embarrassed. But I guess the main thing is I'm doing something about it now. I've spoken to my doctor and he is going to refer me to a nutritionist or something when I've reached goal weight and I'm going to seek counselling also to help me deal with my attitude to food.

Hi Abbie, welcome. Can I ask how much you lost last time round. I always say you can't change the past so just look towards the future. X

I lost almost 4 stone last time round. Got almost 13 St, so I've got a fair chunk (pardon the pun) to lose before I get to that point, but not going to rush myself this time. I'll get there when I do. :) xx

How are you doing on the diet?

Thank you Deezer :)

Today has been a struggle. Am 6 days in, have developed what I think is a bug and have had such a time of it with feeling sick. :( The sight, smell and taste of the shakes has me gagging and I'm literally having to force them down me. I've developed a strong aversion to the chicken soup and even thinking about it is making me feel nauseous.

Will keep going, it's really tough but I need to get through this. The easiest thing to do would be to quit, I don't want to.

Will keep working at it :) xx

Hi Abi :) Keep going! Hopefully how you are feeling now will pass and you can crack on again. I'm in a similar position to you, having regained :( Miserable huh. I know it's not easy, and it's all relative whatever weight you are if you are unhappy, but I think when you reach these really high weights it makes life so very difficult. It's uncomfortable, it really affects health and it really affects your quality of life.

Stay strong. You CAN do this! :)

xx

I lost almost 4 stone last time round. Got almost 13 St, so I've got a fair chunk (pardon the pun) to lose before I get to that point, but not going to rush myself this time. I'll get there when I do. :) xx

How are you doing on the diet?

Im finding it fine, dont get me wrong ive had my blips quite a few but ive just got back onto the wagon, ive lost 40lb in 8 weeks now (already lost 4st healthy eating before).

Dont mean to be nebby and you dont have to answer this, how come you put the weight back on, was it something that happened in your life, its just im getting really worried about coming off this and putting it all back on as that seems to be the common thing on this diet? x

Im finding it fine, dont get me wrong ive had my blips quite a few but ive just got back onto the wagon, ive lost 40lb in 8 weeks now (already lost 4st healthy eating before).

Dont mean to be nebby and you dont have to answer this, how come you put the weight back on, was it something that happened in your life, its just im getting really worried about coming off this and putting it all back on as that seems to be the common thing on this diet? x
TBH babe i think its a common thing on ANY diet..... If your overweight then you obv have food issues.... and if you dont address them while dieting i think you will ALWAYS put it back on!!!

Abbie, I remember you! Sorry to hear about your regain. At least you are trying again. You only fail when you stop trying!
Keep at it, the weeks will fly by and soon the stones will melt away!

Back