Hi everyone!

Kayleehollie

I just to say hi to everyone, new to juddd and on my first UD had my first DD yest and must say it wasn't too bad! A bit scared of weighing myself as I heard people can gain on first week! Gulp! Hope I can get on with this diet just worrying about choosing the wrong foods on my up days!

hi i thought i would gain on my first week...but i in fact lost 3 pound...im weighing in fortnightly now...if i can last that long haha. good luck im sure youll do fine. plan your DD to the finest detail, ive found cuppa soups a saviour, the tesco light choices ones are nice, and only 50-60 cals each, i have one for my lunch, and stir fry veg and salad is brill for tea with chicken or prawns.

Welcome to JUDDD and the forum :) I'm on my 5th day and my 2nd DD. Keep checking in here and these lovely ladies and chaps will keep you on track.

If you have done already why not get a diary started- I find it's helping me.

Emma x

Hi,
I'm new too. I'm just trying to enjoy my ups and make the most of my downs...and keep everything crossed that the scales are nice to me!
Good luck. X

Haha ok cool, I've come from weight watchers so gotta get out of that mind frame! Thanks everyone for being so friendly! I'm on mfp if anybody else is we could add! Ok I'm gonna weigh myself Friday mornings so hopefully I'll have a loss! trying to stick with shakes for my down days but will try to add a few veggie meals, trouble with being vegetarian is you can't have the low cal high protein chicken and fish! Quorn to the rescue x

Hey there and welcome to JUDDD, I thought I was going to gain in my first week too after coming from slim and save but I lost 2lbs this week :) Just eat freely on your up days, the down days is when the magic comes in lol xxx

Thanks everyone for the support! On my 2nd DD today, fingers crossed I'm not a total grump, just gotta think positive!! Now having a diet red bull for breakfast haha!

Back