Hi everyone

louisemcb

Just having a wee look about just now, planning to start my diet seriously tomorrow using the asda meal replacement shakes. X

Hi Louise - how much are you looking to lose? do you have any targets? Not much information for us to go on!

Hi sorry, I was too busy reading everyone's stories, this forum is fab!

The asda shakes are very drinkable I think, tho I prefer the strawberry to the chocolate. I'm currently 13.5 and I'm aiming to reach 11st.. The sooner the better!
I have never really took dieting seriously but now I'm at the heaviest I have ever been and I'm so unhappy looking and feeling the way i do I know I need to make a change!

L x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hmmm where did my reply go? i'll Try again..

Sorry I have been too busy reading everyone's stories! This forum is fab!

The shakes are very drinkable I think, prefer them to slimfast and there also cheaper! Tho I prefer the strawberry to the choc.
I am currently 13.5 and im ideally aiming for 11st to begin with. I haven't really taken dieting seriously before but now at my heaviest I am so unhappy feeling and looking the way I do, time for change!

L x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Tried replying twice last night using the app but it wouldn't post... anyway..
the asda shakes are actually ok..i prefer the strawberry to the chocolate but very drinkable.

I currently weigh 13.5 at 30 yrs old and hoping to get down to 11st to start with and take it from there.
I have never really took dieting seriously before but im at the heaviest I have ever been in my life and feel crap!! :( its time to make a change.

Lx

Back