Hi everyone :)

Hiya all, im new to this site gotta say I love reading everyone's stories there fab :) I lost over 3 stone a couple of years ago and have kept it off, however I lost another stone at Christmas for my wedding, tbh I think some of it was from being sooo busy and not eating properly so I put it back on as soon as honeymoon etc was done. I'd love to lose it again though as I really liked how I looked. I wouldn't say im massive or anything im hovering around 11 stone but I'd love to be in the 9's as im feeling uncomfortable and bloated.. sooo ive come on here for motivation after seeing pics of lauren goodger after she's lost weight lol :D Id like to be in a small size 10 good heavens maybe one day an 8, I can dream! Haha! Im better at doing my own thing as I find if follow a 'diet' and go to a group I put too much pressure on myself. Anyway I wish u all lots of luck and happiness on your weight loss journeys :) I hope we all get to where we want to be in life, enjoy! Xx

hiya :)

I'm trying to be realistic about my weight loss. There is no way I could go back to 10 stone and maintain it. So I'm thinking I might be ok around 12 stone. I'm quite tall though :)
How are you getting on with the healthy eating?

Hiya! I lost 3lb last week, so not too bad! :) I know I can do it, as I've maintained about 10stone odd for a year so I'm really annoyed with myself that ive slipped back in the 11's! Thought I'd nip it in the bud now before it creeps up more haha. If you're like me it's kind of like you know the weight that your clothes feel good! That's good hun, do you have much to lose now, and how are u going about it? X

Back