Hi everyone!

Sweetcheeks24

Hello all!

My name is Krystal and i'm 24, I had a gorgeous little boy in August last year but i'm struggling to lose my baby weight. I have my first appointment on Monday. I am nervous cos i've never been good at sticking to diets but the fact I go on holiday in August is spurring me on!!

ello krystal :D
good luck...... i certainly need it!! lol xx

Congrats On Ur Wee Boy,gud/luck Wit The Diet,once U Get Started Ther Wil B No Stoppin Ya.on My Second Week Now And Feelin Great,no Hunger At All,happy Days.xx

Welcome to CD and Minis, good luck and post often, there is loads of support and advice on here.

Let us know how you are getting on.

Gx

Thanks everyone! Just one thing I have been wondering.. how easy do you all find it to maintain your weight after youb reach your goal?

Also do you get side affects and do you suffer with hunger??

Thanks xx

Hiya Krystal

I can only talk from personal experience and I didn't have any side effects but your CDC will take you through possible side effects when you meet. You shouldn't feel hungry once in ketosis but the first few days can be tough, grit your teeth as it will be well worth it.

I think I'll leave the maintenance question for those more experienced with it than me ;)

Good luck hun
xxx

Welcome Krystal! :p
I have found reading others posts really helps!
Good luck and I look forward to reading about your progress!

Welcome To Minis Krystal,it`s Fab On Here,everyone Is Soooo Supportive,be Positive And Think That You Can Do It And You Will,
Best Of Luck
Elaine X

Hello and welcome!! Good luck xx

Back